All the time our speculations may not be true. Sometimes, cooked rice may remain stale. If the rice cooked for a certain time remain unfinished, that rice is known as "Stale Rice".
Some of the people do not like to eat stale rice. Even it's not important among the educated and young people by health perspective. Thus, Stale rice use to be thrown as waste.
Most of the people know that stale rice is not good to consume. Are you aware of that fact, this is only half the truth? So keep in mind, may be in some cases, stale rice is also very beneficial for your health.
So, If the cooked rice remain uneaten, keep it safe with general caution. If you have extra rice, keep it in a earthen vessel and put some cold water. This will help to keep the rice fresh overnight and it will remain eligible to eat next morning. Even if you want, you can eat it in the morning as a breakfast with raw onion.
Note: The vessel must be earthen at any cost.
So, there are lots of benefits of consuming stale rice. Some of them are noted below:
1. Consuming such rice on daily basis will help to control body temperature. (Rice must be kept as per the method mentioned above)
2. It is high in fiber, which benefits in Constipation problems.
3. It also helps to keep yourself fresh and active. Your body will remain refreshed throughout the day.
4. If you have Stomach Ulcer, consumption of such rice three times a week will help to heal the wound.
5. If you made the habit of consuming such rice every morning, you can remove the addiction of tea and coffee.
According to a study, such rice contains several minerals and micro-nutrients. So, Stale Rice is very beneficial for your health. However, preserving it safely is mandatory.