How to add multiple people to your Facebook Page?Having a Facebook page is good for your business or publicity or promotion . In order to create one, you need to first have a personal Facebook account. You log in to your personal Facebook account and then click this link to create a business page. The person who creates the page is the administrator.
Let’s say you create your own page, and now you want to have someone else help you edit it. To avoid having them logging into your personal Facebook account to do the editing, you need to add them as another administrator to the page.
Many of my friends have set up Facebook pages, and they then approach me to help them customize them – adding custom boxes, photos and banners. On other occasions, a friend might ask me to set up a page for them, and then I need to add them as an additional administrator, so that they can log in and make changes.
HERE IS THE ILLUSTRATED VERSION OF HOW TO ADD ADDITIONAL ADMINISTRATORS TO YOUR BUSINESS PAGE.
1. Fist, login to your Facebook account and go to your Facebook page in which you want to add another person as a administrator.
2. Now, Click on "Settings" of your page on the right top corner as shown in the figure.
3. Now go to "Page Roles" section on the left side bar.
4. Click on "Add another person" located on the middle section of the page.
5. Now, Type in the name of the person whom you want to add as an administrator and all the names beginning with the typed words will listed down. Select the right person.
[ads-post] 6. Now, choose the authority you want to provide for the selected person from the drop down menu and Click on Save
7. Now you need to confirm your password. Type your Facebook Account password and click Submit.
That's it.....You are done!!